Become a Wellbeing Ambassador
We're asking local kids to help us with a very important task!
We're looking for Wellbeing Ambassadors to help spread the word about wellbeing & share tips on how to improve it with others.
Kids can become Flourishing Kids Wellbeing Ambassadors after attending one of our Flourishing Kids workshops or courses. Or alternatively, by asking their parent or carer to get in touch with us.
- We'll teach Wellbeing Ambassadors about wellbeing
- Each week we'll teach fun ways we can improve our wellbeing
- Wellbeing Ambassadors can try activities at home
- Next, Wellbeing Ambassadors share their knowledge with at least one other person, from their family or in school
- It's great to share these tips with your class teacher & your family!
The aim is for us to share our knowledge with as many people as possible so that we can help to Strengthen Wellbeing Together and improve lives in our community!